the survival tour 2008 will set 13 life-size topiary elephants roaming through beautiful parks, remote landscapes and busy department stores.
This provides a creative opportunity to raise huge brand awareness, highlight your green credentials and involve staff and clients. The herd will grab the headlines wherever they roam, generating exceptional media coverage and PR opportunities for their sponsor. Tailored marketing campaigns will run alongside, executed by our dedicated team, experienced in event management, marketing and public relations.
Set to capture the hearts of millions, the survival tour is offering 10 key benefits to a small number of genuinely eco-conscious companies.
To discuss sponsorship opportunities, please contact Ruth Powys on +44 (0) 20 7580 3184 or
Official Sponsor Benefits
£6,500 / €8,500
- Marketing rights to use 'the survival tour 2008' and elephants in all your promotional efforts and events. Full media pack including DVDs, logo, press releases.
- Benefits of an extensive PR campaign through inclusion in a series of: high- profile launches, local & national media campaigns, celebrity associations, website links & brand profile in each location.
- Access to multiple markets & generation of mass appeal by engaging with the all sections of society in Ireland, the UK & India.
- Help educate thousands of school children through the survival tour talks programme.
- Increase brand value by earning major green credentials.
- Top class client hospitality Branding and 2 x complimentary tickets to The Jaipur Trophy and Elephant Tea; 10 x tickets to Conservation Couture.
- Secure vital elephant habitat in India which will be permanently named after your company.
Prize Sponsor BenefitsAll of the benefits associated with option 1, plus:
£8,500 / €11,000
- Go Beyond CSR: By involving your staff in our awareness-raising activities in each location.
- Increased top class client hospitality 10 x complimentary tickets to The Jaipur Trophy and Elephant Tea & 20 x complimentary tickets to Conservation Couture event. Branding and verbal recognition at both events.
- Customised marketing campaigns tailored to your marketing & sales objectives
"The Halcyon Gallery is delighted to support the survival tour as part of our ongoing commitment to conservation. The  Halcyon elephant was a hit with the press, clients and public alike and I would recommend sponsorship to any company seeking to highlight their green credentials."
Paul Green, President, Halcyon Gallery